Saturday, April 20, 2013

Tag! I'm it!

Hey'a, everyone! It seems that Hyperlinkzer tagged me on his blog. (My first tag on this blog- exciting, isn't it?) To perform the tag, I have to state ten random facts about myself and then tag ten other bloggers. To the ten other people, I apologize in advance. You'll probably all have been tagged before at least once.

So, anyway, on with the tag!
  1. The first fantasy books (other than fairy tales) that I can remember reading were The Chronicles of Narnia
  2. Currently, my favorite word is bumfuzzle, which means confuse, perplex, or fluster.
  3. I love Laser Tag (though I haven't played it much) and would happily spend an entire day playing it. 
  4. I own the extended editions of The Fellowship of the Ring and The Return of the King
  5. I may or may not spend a good bit of this evening watching The Fellowship of the Ring. I want to, but it depends if I'm busy and if I decide I need to write and whether or not I have enough time to watch a decent amount of it.
  6. Two of my three favorite hairstyles are from the Hunger Games movies: Katniss's braid from The Hunger Games and Prim's braid from Catching Fire.
  7. I'm hoping to make a Lorien cape (like the ones in The Lord of the Rings) over the summer. I'm also thinking of trying to knit a cape at some point in my life.
  8. My Camp NaNoWriMo word count is 44,513 words, which means I have 5,487 words left to write before I complete my goal (though not my book).
  9. I used to always put Parmesan cheese on white rice.
  10. I have no idea what else to say here.
Now my random facts are done, and I just have to tag people. Once more, I apologize if the person I've tagged has been tagged before. So I tag . . .

Emma (a friend of mine from WI)

Um. I seem to be out of people to tag who I know haven't been tagged at least once or twice already. So . . . if you read this, you have a blog, and you feel like doing it, go for it!
Namárië!*
- Sarah (Leilani Sunblade)

*Farewell!

2 comments:

  1. *Looks around in amazement* I like your blog, Leilani! :)

    Here's the answered tag: http://rahthacker.weebly.com/1/post/2013/04/cough-cough-hello.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, WoA! I'm glad you like it! Thanks for answering my tag! Nice facts.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.